Stylized 3D medieval fantasy meshes, animations, emitters pack. Soon Available on Unreal Engine Marketplace.
- Compatibility update for Unreal Engine 4.22
- Fixed Swords geometries / textures for mode realistic breaking
- Rescaled swords Handles to better fit characters hands.
- Some ligthing fixes
- Post process blueprint improved with easy LUT change (more details in Post Process Documentation)
- Improved Shields material
- Alternative shield textures and materials examples !
- Improved bottles spilled content logic. Fixed decal.
- lighter liquid “Splatter” image
- Added Chair
- Added Mug
- Added 3 kinds of rocks with procedural material to give unique tones !
- Landscape Material : Added pebbles layer
- Post-Process : fixed LUT selector, improved post-process and light blueprints
- Updated showcase and examples Maps
- Improved and fixed some materials
- Renamed MPC_landscape → MPC_Environment
- Added Wind parameter
- Improved Glass translucency
- Improved liquids materials and examples
- New Splatters effect (material, texture and logic)
- Added two gonfalons with two kind of supports : Wall bar and stand-alone
- Animated and fixed materials for each Gonfalon. Animated Ones are using Wind parameter.
All the stylized meshes were simplified, the details were baked in normal maps and geometries were decimated to make sure they are as light as possible.
All the materials are made to be instanced. Some, like the blades or grass can even be emissive, “shiny”.
Shields and bucklers materials, in version 1.2, are prepared to be instanced and adapted to your needs :
Rocks and pebbles material changes their brightness all the time to make them feel more different from each other.
Their material can be instanced to remove this behavior or add some “shine” !
The 1.3 added Gonfalons, available with animated and fixed materials.
They are using the Wind parameter inside /Landscape/MPC_Environment to direct the offset. If facing the wind, the deform will stop before overlapping the support.