Stylized 3D medieval fantasy meshes, animations, emitters pack. Soon Available on Unreal Engine Marketplace.
- Compatibility update for Unreal Engine 4.22
- Fixed Swords geometries / textures for mode realistic breaking
- Rescaled swords Handles to better fit characters hands.
- Some ligthing fixes
- Post process blueprint improved with easy LUT change (more details in Post Process Documentation)
- Improved Shields material
- Alternative shield textures and materials examples !
- Improved bottles spilled content logic. Fixed decal.
- lighter liquid “Splatter” image
- Added Chair
- Added Mug
- Added 3 kinds of rocks with procedural material to give unique tones !
- Landscape Material : Added pebbles layer
- Post-Process : fixed LUT selector, improved post-process and light blueprints
- Updated showcase and examples Maps
- Improved and fixed some materials
- Renamed MPC_landscape → MPC_Environment
- Added Wind parameter
- Improved Glass translucency
- Improved liquids materials and examples
- New Splatters effect (material, texture and logic)
- Added two gonfalons with two kind of supports : Wall bar and stand-alone
- Animated and fixed materials for each Gonfalon. Animated Ones are using Wind parameter.
- Fixed Post-Process LUTs handling
- Rebuild lights from scratch. Now lights are light … sorry, I don’t know how to say it differently 😝
- Lights radius, intensity and “flickering” are customizable. They can cast shadows or not and be set to Stationary to be included in Lightmass.
- Improved “magic” grass material
- Improved Post-Process and added a “Day” mode.
When position Z is more than 300 (can be changed of course), sand is replaced rocks then grass on top of it. An instanced grass layer can be painted.