Stylized 3D medieval fantasy meshes, animations, emitters pack. Soon Available on Unreal Engine Marketplace.
- Compatibility update for Unreal Engine 4.22
- Fixed Swords geometries / textures for mode realistic breaking
- Rescaled swords Handles to better fit characters hands.
- Some ligthing fixes
- Post process blueprint improved with easy LUT change (more details in Post Process Documentation)
- Improved Shields material
- Alternative shield textures and materials examples !
- Improved bottles spilled content logic. Fixed decal.
- lighter liquid “Splatter” image
- Added Chair
- Added Mug
- Added 3 kinds of rocks with procedural material to give unique tones !
- Landscape Material : Added pebbles layer
- Post-Process : fixed LUT selector, improved post-process and light blueprints
- Updated showcase and examples Maps
- Improved and fixed some materials
- Renamed MPC_landscape → MPC_Environment
- Added Wind parameter
- Improved Glass translucency
- Improved liquids materials and examples
- New Splatters effect (material, texture and logic)
- Added two gonfalons with two kind of supports : Wall bar and stand-alone
- Animated and fixed materials for each Gonfalon. Animated Ones are using Wind parameter.
The bottles also “animate” their liquid inside, and if hit, the cork falls. Then if you put the bottle horizontally, an emitter “emits” the liquid and a decal draws a stain simulating the liquid “flow” on the “ground”.
The swords are physical meshes and their Physics Assets are ready to use but there are no constraints so if you activate physics and “shoot” them.
If you want them to be more “rigid”, just open the Physical body of a sword.
Right click on the Blade and add a constraint with the blade.
Then you can lock the linear and angles limits.