Stylized 3D medieval fantasy meshes, animations, emitters pack. Soon Available on Unreal Engine Marketplace.
- Compatibility update for Unreal Engine 4.22
- Fixed Swords geometries / textures for mode realistic breaking
- Rescaled swords Handles to better fit characters hands.
- Some ligthing fixes
- Post process blueprint improved with easy LUT change (more details in Post Process Documentation)
- Improved Shields material
- Alternative shield textures and materials examples !
- Improved bottles spilled content logic. Fixed decal.
- lighter liquid “Splatter” image
- Added Chair
- Added Mug
- Added 3 kinds of rocks with procedural material to give unique tones !
- Landscape Material : Added pebbles layer
- Post-Process : fixed LUT selector, improved post-process and light blueprints
- Updated showcase and examples Maps
- Improved and fixed some materials
- Renamed MPC_landscape → MPC_Environment
- Added Wind parameter
- Improved Glass translucency
- Improved liquids materials and examples
- New Splatters effect (material, texture and logic)
- Added two gonfalons with two kind of supports : Wall bar and stand-alone
- Animated and fixed materials for each Gonfalon. Animated Ones are using Wind parameter.
- Fixed Post-Process LUTs handling
- Rebuild lights from scratch. Now lights are light … sorry, I don’t know how to say it differently 😝
- Lights radius, intensity and “flickering” are customizable. They can cast shadows or not and be set to Stationary to be included in Lightmass.
- Improved “magic” grass material
- Improved Post-Process and added a “Day” mode.
Three kinds of fire emitters :
- Torch lights (2D flames + 3D “base”)
- Non-emitting light Torch Lights (2D flames without light + 3D “base”)
- Brasero lighs (day and night) (3D flames + 3D “base”)
Both are using Opaque material for flames and additive material for the “base” and are very light. Both materials can be desaturated to turn the “base” into simple smoke by turning the first Dynamic parameter to 1 the adapt the desaturation rate with the second Dynamic Parameter.
N°1 and 2 blueprints also contain a point light to draw the shadows in stationary position or just draw the base “light” in “movable” or “Cast Shadow” unchecked.